Brand Name : Ecopower
Model Number : Crosile-560
Certification : ISO9001,ISO14001
Place of Origin : Jiangxi China
MOQ : Negotiation, MT
Price : USD , Price Negotiation
Payment Terms : L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union
Supply Ability : 12,000 MT/year
Delivery Time : Two weeks after order
Packaging Details : Package for 25 kg / drum , it loads 12 MT / 20FCL with pallet
Appearance : Clear liquid
Purity : ≥97.0%
Density at 25℃ : 1.065-1.072 g / ml
Boiling point at 760mmHg : 290℃
Flash point，ASTM D93 : 110℃
Refractive index (25℃) : 1.427
CAS No. : 2530 - 83 - 8
EINECS No. : 219 - 784 - 2
Epoxy Silane Coupling Agent γ - Glycidoxypropyltriethoxysilane CAS 2530 - 83 - 8 Slight Terpentine - Like Odor
Chemical name : γ-Glycidoxypropyltriethoxysilane
Type : Silane Coupling Agent Crosile-560
Formula : C9H20O5Si
CAS No. : 2530-83-8
It is a clear, colorless low-viscosity liquid with a slight terpentine-like odor. It is soluble in alcohols, ketones and aliphatic or aromatic hydrocarbons.
|Purity||≥ 97.0 %|
|Density at 25 ℃||1.065 - 1.072g / ml|
|Boiling point at 760mmHg||290 ℃|
|Flash point,ASTM D93||110 ℃|
|Refractive index ( 25 ℃ )||1.427|
1. Crosile-560 is a bifunctional silane possessing a reactive organic epoxide and hydrolysable inorganic methoxysilyl groups. The dual nature of its reactivity allows it to bind chemically to both inorganic materials ( e.g. glass, metals, fillers ) and organic polymers (e.g. thermoplastics, thermosets or elastomers ) thus functioning as adhesion promoter, cross- linker, and/or surface modifier.
2. The use of Crosile-560 as a coupling agent in mineral-filled plastics improves filler dispersibility, reduces its sedimentation tendency and greatly lowers the resin's viscosity. In addition, it leads to higher filler loading and a marked increase in water (vapor) resistance, as well as resistance to acids and bases.
3. As a component of adhesives and sealants, 560 improve both adhesion to the substrate and mechanical properties such as flexural strength, tensile strength and modulus of elasticity.
Package and storage
1. Package : 25kg or 200 kg in plastic drums and 1000kg / IBC.
2. Storage : Kept in a low temperature, dry and ventilated place, avoid direct sunlight.
3. Shelf life : One year in ventilating, cool and dry area.
Epoxy Silane Coupling Agent γ - Glycidoxypropyltriethoxysilane CAS 2530 - 83 - 8 Slight Terpentine - Like Odor Images